I went into the store to find myself a new makeup bag and I walked out with something to put in it! That’s always how it happens right?
With my sick addiction to makeup, naturally i had to try this out and see what exactly I could do with it. As I did purchase this palette yesterday on lunch, I took a good look at how vibrant the colors were and decided I would play when I returned home that evening.
As shown, it looks exactly as an artist’s palette would after the colors have been mixed and settled together, but trust it may not look the same even after I am done mixing in the colors for real. I decided to go with the orange and white there.
How to Achieve the Look:
- The orange I used as a base, then caked on a bit more across the lid (Large Shadow Brush, Eco Tools) [after I primed lids]
- In the crease I chose to blend the Rimmel London Creamy Kohl liner in Purple haze, along with Jane cosmetics Brownie Points to define the eye (applied and blended with Medium Shadow Brush, Sonia Kashuk)
- Near the tear duct going inward, I used a gold from the Clutch palette, e.l.f. (applied with the Small Shadow brush 09, Sonia Kashuk)
- Used the vibrant white as a highlighter on the brow bone (Flat Liner brush, Sonia Kashuk)
- Blended with the Blending brush (Sephora)
- Applied liquid gel liner from Milani to top lid, and Mac Retractable liner to the bottom
- curled lashes, applied lash primer from SMASHBOX, Dior showtime Mascara applied
- Sprayed with MAKEUPFOREVER’s Mist and Fix
Then of course, highlighters under the eye, applied the BB Cream, bronzed the cheeks, added blush on the apples, sprayed the face again with the setting mist and blended in with the Mac Mineralize finish…
And walked out of the house.