Saving money and energy is not the only way to “Go Green.” Try to think back when you were sitting in that boring biology class and the teacher was educating you on the properties of the plant. Does Chlorophyll ring a bell? If so, then great, but if not you will learn how this can help with your health. Our blood consists of hemoglobin, which helps rebuild and replenish the red blood cells. This process helps us with obtaining more energy and increasing our health. Chlorophyll is like hemoglobin’s twin. Their molecular structure is almost identical, which allows us to use this great molecule for consumption.
Chlorophyll has many benefits:
- Improves the digestive, circulatory, immune, and detoxification systems to help cleanse the body, fight infection, and help heal wounds.
- Reduces the amount of carcinogens that bind to DNA in the liver and other organs.
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory because of the high levels of Vitamin A,C, and E.
- Removes Mercury which can be toxic to the body.
- Treat bad breath because eliminates odors in the mouth and throat
I have tried this molecule in a glass of water, so don’t worry it is great! You can either buy it in a liquid form or focus more on eating more green veggies. One thing that surprised me is that it had a mint taste. Now go and enjoy!
Follow my diet at BeyondVon (Instagram)
Follow the motivation at Gud2great and pdbeyondfit (twitter)