When it comes to shopping for food, most of us have a good idea of what we like to eat. But finding the right skin care regimen isn’t that easy. A good skin care routine is vital to helping hydrate your skin and maintain soft skin. So if your skin regimen is in need of a boost, Eucerin’s Skin First Dermatologists Members Dr. Ingleton and Dr. Sarnoff have shared their best skin secrets to help guide you on your summer mission to healthy looking, fresh, and radiant skin.
Dr. Ingleton’s daily skin care regimen consists of:
1. Cleanse with soap-free cleanser
2. Apply a cream to protect your skin from environmental damage
3. Apply an eye cream that hydrates and fades darkness
4. Finish with an oil-free SPF moisturizer
1. Cleanse with soap-free cleanser to remove make-up and dirt
2. Apply an eye cream
3. Finish with a serum that hydrates
Dr. Sarnoff’s secrets to healthy skin:
· Every morning and evening wash your face with a mild cleanser and avoid bar soap
· Use eye makeup that is washable
· The best time to apply moisturizer is to put on immediately after you shower when the skin is damp.
You ready to win some fun stuff?! ENTER NOW!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
For more awesome skincare tips from Eucerin and Dr. Sarnoff, make sure to follow @EucerinUS for the tweet chats and awesome giveaways!